Saturday, October 1, 2011

Walking on Water


I don’t know why the old guy has that big bathtub in his bathroom.  He never uses it and just takes showers.  Yesterday, Rich put some water in the bath while Rod was at the dentist and let me check it out.  I got down in the tub and was able to wade around for a while.  It felt like I was walking on water.  I’m glad Rich didn’t completely fill up the tub, or I would have needed to learn how to swim.  I’ll leave that to the dumb dogs.

Don’t forget to celebrate my first birthday this month with a small donation to ASPCA.  Rich and the old guy are thinking of having a prize drawing at the end of the month for all donors.



1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, you should learn to swim -- not only dogs know how to swim

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.