Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tibs On A Lazy Sunday Afternoon

It's kind of a cold and dreary Sunday afternoon and I'm bored.  The old guy is working on his computer and not paying attention to me.  I don't really feel like doing much of anything, but I thought I might be able to have a little fun in the paper bag.  The old guy says he's going to stop helping me write my blog if I don't start doing some more exciting stuff, so I guess I'll need to drum up a few new things to do.  Maybe I can convince him I need some new toys, but I've really got more than I know what to do with these days.  I'm hoping Rich will play with me when he gets back from the beach.



2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, we can always count on you to have fun with just about anything, even that paper bag ...

    I was in the hospital for about two weeks -- you can read the stories about what happened at

    http://www.kardas.net/y2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! We read your blog. You really need to take better care opt yourself and eat healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.