Saturday, June 16, 2012

Tibs is conserving his energy.

The old guy's back has really been hurting a lot lately, so he's been taking it easy and not doing much of anything.  I hope he starts feeling better soon.  Meanwhile, he does try to keep me occupied and broke out a paper bag and my old red cube for me today.  Frankly, I wasn't much in then mood to exert a lot of energy either, so my heart wasn't really into it,  but I did try to play with them for a little while.  Rich will probably be home later and he plays rough, so I'm saving all my energy for when he starts messing with me.  I had a pedicure at the vet a few days ago, so I can't do as much damage to him as I would like.  I did get some good news.  I've lost a little weight since I was last there and the vet says I'm in good shape.  Maybe that means I can starting getting a few more snacks again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.