Tuesday, February 22, 2011

All Kinds of Excitement

Rich came to visit his dad and me last night and we had all kinds of fun.  He’s got a lot more energy than the old man and really gave me a workout, but I was able to nail him a couple of times and draw a little blood.  Fun times!

Rich is a professional photographer and is well known for his endurance sports photos.  Rod doesn’t do too badly with his little camera, but Rich took a couple of great shots of me that really show my best attributes.



Aren't I a real cutie?
I'm cute, but I can be mean, so don't mess with me.



I’m not sure what’s going on, but the old guy wouldn’t give me anything to eat or drink after 9:00pm last night.  I was really excited about spending the day at Tri-City Veterinary today, but now I’m not so sure.  Rod stuffed me in the cardboard pet carrier early this morning and dumped me off unceremoniously with the vet.  I heard him talking to the receptionist about me getting neutered and now I’m beginning to wonder what it’s all about.  The lady said they would be putting me under to do the surgery and would also be running a few other tests.  They are also going to pull a baby tooth, clip my nails again and implant a microchip while they’re at it.  That way, Rod has a good chance of finding me if I happen to get outside by accident.

I’ll let all of my fans know how I’m doing when I get back home.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful portraits of the Tibs!! He reminds me of Callie, he has the calico blood.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.