Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tibbles follows the little red light.

I've been through quite a bit this week and just wanted to kick back and relax tonight.  After all, it's not every day you get neutered.  However, the old guy tells me I have some fans out there who think I have to entertain  them every day, so I'll do my best even though my heart isn't really in it.

Rod has a laser light that his son, Greg, gave him to torment me with and he chose tonight to do it.  I'm never sure where that little red light is going to show up and it's driving me up the wall--literally.  Gimme a break already!



1 comment:

  1. It sure seems to interest him, but you are right, he doesn't seem to have the energy to really go after it. I don';t think he knows what to make of it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.