Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tibs checks out his new pad.

The old guy finally broke down a few days ago and admitted he really needs a walker to get around.  He and Rich went to Costco and picked up a nice one that even has a seat and a cup holder.  They also had some cool cat condos on special and Rich talked the old guy into getting one for me.  Thanks, Rich!  I know the old guy well enough to know he wouldn't have bought it without your persuasion.  Rich put my new condo by the living room window so I can look at the birds and other wildlife out on the slope.  The old guy says he's seen coyotes, raccoons and roadrunners out there.  There are also a couple of ducks that like to visit.  I'm still getting used to it, but the top level is a nice place to hangout when I want some peace and quiet.  The old guy took this video of me, but it's kinda shaky because he can't keep his iPhone steady when he isn't sitting down.  Maybe he'll use his walker next time.


  

1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, what a kewlio several level condo you now have ..

    make sure to watch for the raccoons and coyotes as they forage through the garden ...

    what fun it should be !

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.