Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tib's Long Weekend


I’ve gotta admit that I’ve been pretty lazy lately and the old guy has been getting on my case because he hasn’t found anything worth putting on my blog.  I guess I’m no longer a little kitty and most of the time, I’m just content to lay around and take it easy.  It’s particularly nice now that I have my new cat condo.  I can just chill out on one of the upper levels and watch the birds outside the window.  There are a couple of sparrows with red breasts that have been hanging out in the tree and really giving me the eye.   Of course, the stupid crows are still out there, disturbing my naps.  I’m going to have to find a way to take care of that.  Meanwhile, I’m just planning on a nice quiet long weekend and lots of sleep.   I’m sure the old guy can relate to that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.