Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tibs' New Cat Carrier


It’s been quite a while since the old guy helped me write a blog, but there really hasn’t been much happening lately.  Rich has been gone quite a bit and the old guy doesn’t do much except sleep, eat and take his pills.  Of course, I can’t really complain.  Now that I’m no longer a little kitty, I like to sleep a lot and just lay around.

However, miracles never cease!  The old guy finally broke down and bought me a decent pet carrier for my trips to the vet.  The old cardboard carrier was getting pretty worn out and I was getting much to big for it.  I was afraid I was going to fall out of the bottom, but I think this is going to be a lot better.  I’ll be able to see where we’re going when they put me in the car and it’s actually big enough for me to stretch out and even take a snooze if I want.  I’m almost looking forward to my next visit to the vet




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.