Sunday, February 27, 2011

Please Vote

Geez, I think I may have overdone the rough stuff a little too much today and now the old guy is mad at me.  He says my toys are taking up too much room and I need to get rid of some of them for a while.  His son, Rich bought me a nice new cube the other day and now Rod is making me choose between the old one and the new one.

I'm kind of used to the old green one and I still have a lot of fun with it. but maybe it is getting a little worn out.  The new red one has more bounce to it, but it isn't broken in properly yet.  What should I do?  I can keep using the old green one until I totally thrash it, or stash it away for a while and play with the new one.  I'll need to break in the new one and will definitely need to show it who''s boss.  Decisions, decisions!  What do you think I should do?  Please cast your vote in "Comment".




2 comments:

  1. Hold out for both! You're a cat! Why shouldn't you have it ALL? Compromising is for Dogs and Democrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw put them next to each other so Tibles can bounce and pounce from one to the other!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.