Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Trip to the Vet

I got to go to the vet today for my last shot and to get retested for feline leukemia.  The last time they tested me they said the results were marginal.  This time I tested negative, so that's a good thing.  I should outlive the old guy.  When that happens, his son, Rich, is going to adopt me.


Everyone at Tri-City Veterinary Clinic is really nice and very friendly.  It's not much fun when Rod dumps me in that cardboard box to take me there, but the lady assistant seems to like me and really knows how to handle me.  The shot I got today was for rabies and it's the last one in the series.

  
Next Tuesday, Rod is scheduled to take me back to get me neutered.  I don't know what that is, but it sure sounds exciting.  I get to stay there the whole day.  It should be a fun day.












1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, Neutering is real fun!! Be sure to take extra catnip.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.