Friday, April 20, 2012

Having fun with spaghetti

Last night, the old guy cooked spaghetti for dinner again.  It's one of his favorite meals and he makes some really good meat sauce to go with it.  I was able to grab a few strands of pasta out of the colander while it was draining and had all kinds of fun playing with it.  It's also pretty tasty so I'm able to eat it after I get through playing.  I don't think the old guy was very appreciative when he saw how much I had grabbed.  He's still finding pieces under the dining room table.



2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, what is happening ?

    I have been in the emergency room TWICE, for almost two weeks, and have NOT been able to read your messages or reply to them ...

    the first time it was for asthma -- breathing problems -- the second time it was for red swollen legs and crotch area -- they gave me antibiotics and the swelling is now less than it was ...

    are you and Rod OK ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The old guy and I are sorry you've been having medical problems and hope you're doing a lot better now. The old guy tells me that getting old really sucks. We were wondering what happened o you and thought maybe you were having computer problems.

      Delete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.