Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Pedicure.


Last night, I got my claws caught in the old guy’s sweater and we had quite a time trying to get me loose.  Anyway, he had Rich take me to the vet this morning to get a pedicure, so it’s going to take a while for my claws to grow back out.  That’s okay, but it’s a little hard to grab my favorite piece of string when I’m playing.   I’ve still got some pretty sharp teeth, so I’ll have to start using them more.  While I’m at it, I think I’ll start practicing a few new moves on Rich.  I know better than to try that kind of stuff on the old guy.  He’s the one who feeds me.  He says I’ve got to start doing some more exciting stuff so he can help me post some new blogs.  Do any of my fans have suggestions on some new things to do?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.