Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pasta Play.

It's always fun when the old guy decides to have spaghetti for dinner.  He cooks it on the stove and then drains it in a colander in the sink.  That's when I sneak in and grab a piece.  I used to just play with it, but I found out that it's also pretty tasty.  I guess it's pretty easy to make, but the old guy isn't a bad cook and also makes some really delicious meat sauce to go with it and sometimes lets me have a little.  I'm not sure how good it is for me, but it sure is yummy and I'm sure a little bit every once in a while won't hurt.  Anyway, the pasta is fun to play with and to eat.  Sometimes Rich picks up some food from Pick Up Stix for us and their chow mien is also some fun food.  Not a bad life I lead.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.