Friday, March 9, 2012

Tibs meets Odin.

 It's been an interesting week for me.  A couple of days ago, Carli, the old guy's granddaughter, came down to visit us with her mom, Robin and her baby boy, Odin.  Odin was born on December 13 and is the old guy's first great-grandson.  I guess Odin hasn't learned how to use a litter box yet, because Carli had to put a diaper on him.  That doesn't look very comfortable, but he doesn't seem to mind.  Odin is the first baby I've seen and I wasn't quite sure what to make of him.  I think we're both about the same weight.  The old guy was really happy to see them and they all had a nice visit.

That evening, Rich went to Pick Up Stix and brought back a bunch of great Chinese food for dinner.  They let me have a little Chow Mien and a couple off small pieces of chicken, but then covered up everything so I couldn't grab any more treats.  I was doing a pretty good job of trying to get into some of the chicken and rice until Rich caught me in the act.  Those plastic lids are a little hard to open, but I was really close to getting in the goodies.  I 'll have to sharpen my claws some more the next time I try to help myself to some extra chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.