Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tossing Tibbles

There's never a dull moment when Rich is around and I'm never sure what to expect next.  The other night, he was picking me up and tossing me onto the couch over and over and it was really kind of fun.  I think the old guy will watch out for me and make sure Rich doesn't get too wild--at least I sure hope so.  Rich also had me jumping into my red cube and I didn't realize how much I had beaten it up over the last few months.  Those cubes sure don't last very long.  Rich was up in L.A. photographing the marathon over the weekend, so I don't think he'll be messing with me too much tonight.  He had a pretty rough couple of days in the wind and the rain and was totally wiped out when he got home a little while ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.