Friday, March 2, 2012

When is dinner served?


It’s been kind of quiet around here for the last few days and the old guy hasn’t been feeling all that great.  I’m hoping things are going to liven up a little.  I’ve been waiting patiently for the old guy to break out some chicken snacks, but it hasn’t happened yet.  I know he just cooked another chicken just for me and it’s  cooling off on the kitchen counter.  Come on, Rod, get out of your chair and start carving up that chicken.  I’M HUNGRY!     




2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, an entire chicken just for you ?

    you don't eat it all in one day, do you ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, I let Rich and the old guy share some of my chicken. The old guy cuts it up and puts in in a bunch of freezer bags with the date on them. He takes them out of the freezer one at a time and they last a long while. He's actually a pretty good cook and that chicken is really yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.