Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tibs catches the Hartz Angry Bird

Rich and the old guy were trying to clean up some of the mess I made in the living room yesterday and it turned out to be a lot of fun for me.  The old guy wanted to through out a big piece of packing paper, but I decided to play with it and it turned out to be quite an adventure.  It was a good place to hide and pounce on the angry bird Rich was using to tease me.  I did a pretty good job of grabbing that little bird and he ain't going to bother me again.  HA!



4 comments:

  1. Great video, Tibs! We loved watching your Angry Birds adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love playing with all the stuff you sent to me in my photo prize.

      Delete
  2. Tibbles, MORE fun with the wrapping paper and that angry bird --

    today is SUPER TUESDAY when voters select their favorite candidates in TEN states ...

    I guess Rod will be watching the results ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rod thinks they're all a bunch of comedians. He says he'll watch just for the laughs.

      Delete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.