Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Lazy Egg Role

Today was Easter, so to celebrate, the old guy cooked up some soft boiled eggs for breakfast and a couples of hard boiled ones to make egg salad later.  The old guy says soft boiled eggs are really popular where he grew up in the UK and he still likes them a lot.  He has some special egg cups for them and eats them with thin slivers of bread and butter that he dips in the yoke.  It doesn't sound very appetizing to me, but whatever... I do enjoy playing with the hard boiled eggs and the old guy put one on the floor for me.  I guess I was still kind of tired, because I really didn't have much energy to play with it.

Tonight, Rich went to Boston Market and bought us ham and turkey dinners for Easter.  I got to sample a little of both of them and they were really yummy.  To say "Thank You", I left a couple of extra presents in my litter box for them.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, I replied to this message at least a week ago -- where did it disappear to?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.