Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's Too Darn Hot!

Sometimes there are days when it’s just too hot and humid to feel like doing much of anything.  Today is definitely one of those days--91° and 52% humidity.  Ugh!  I was enjoying a nice long nap with the old guy when he decided he’d better go for his workout at cardiac rehab.  He woke me up from a very enjoyable snooze, but when he went out to his car and decided this is not a good day for exercise.  Geez!  I could have kept on napping for at least another hour.  Oh well, just don’t expect any videos today showing me running around playing.  Stay cool.




1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, I actually went to the larger uTube video of your last two blogs and left a message on BOTH ...

    I guess it was too warm for the olde guy to drive to his cardiac exercise place -- another time he will drive there when he feels up to it -- he could always tag along when Rich takes his stroll to Starbucks and back -- one of their really great coffees might be just what he needs for the slow jog back home while tagging behind Rich, don't you think? I always have bottles of Starbucks in the fridge and usually drink one when the spirit moves me -- I LOVE COFFEE, cold, NO cream or sugar -- have you ever tried some?

    this morning on a post office run to West Trenton in the really old Dodge van whose battery doesn't always work, I stopped and got myself a plate of swirly custard with caramel topping and munched on it on the way home -- the Kia is in the shop for repairs and may be ready by the upcoming weekend, hopefully, then I can drive anywhere without worrying about recharging the battery or whatever ...

    it turned cooler here today -- I turned off the swivel fan in my study, put on a tshirt and briefs and feel comfortable once again

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.