Thursday, September 22, 2011

On a roll

Yesterday, the old guy went to Costco and picked up a few things including a new carton of eggs.  He still had some in the refrigerator, so he boiled a half dozen of them and let me play with one while it was cooling off.  It's a lot of fun pushing an egg around the floor, but I'm not as energetic as I was the last time he let me do it.  I'd rather lay on the floor and just give it a nudge every once in a while.  Rod has cut way back on the number of treats he gives me and even on the amount of cat food I get.  Maybe I'll lose a little weight and be more active.


 

1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, that egg that Rod gave you to play with was still in its shell, wasn't it? It was a LOT of fun, wasn't it ??

    eggs are good for you -- I like hard boiled eggs best in an egg potato salad ...

    did Rod give you some egg to munch on? It might help get rid of some of that excess fat around your ears

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.