Saturday, September 17, 2011

Towel Riding

I got to play a new game last night:  Riding the bath towel.  Rich was dragging a towel all over the place and I had lots of fun grabbing onto to it for a ride.  I don't get it.  He gets me all hyped up and then complains when I get a little too frisky and take a little nip out of his legs.

Rich is the race photographer for the Nautica, Malibu triathlon this weekend, so I guess the old guy and I will be spending a quiet weekend at home.  I know he's not going to be moving around very fast, but it's kinda nice to snuggle up with him on his chair and just take it easy.


 

2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, that olde towel thing AGAIN -- I guess Rich doesn't anything new for you to play with...

    I guess it's time to snuggle up with Rod and take a good snooze, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A towel ride is always fun. I've been snuggling up with the Rod quite a bit lately. He sure doesn't seem top have much energy, but he's a good old guy.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.