Friday, February 24, 2012

Another package from one of my fans

Wow!  I got a nice surprise in the mail from, Sonny (Troglodite), one of my biggest fans.  He sent me another gift certificate from PhotoStamps, so Rich and the old guy can make some new postage stamps of me for Easter and a bunch of other really cool stuff, including books, CD's and collectables.  He's so generous.  I feel kinda guilty having so much good stuff when I know there are a lot of kitties having to scrounge food out of trash cans.  Rich and the old guy have been giving some of the things I got for winning the Hartz photo contest to other friends and neighbors who have cats.  There's no way I'll ever be able to play with all the toys we have stashed away.

A big "THANK YOU!" to Sonny.  He's so thoughtful and generous.


 

1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, I am glad that Rod liked the goodies I included in the surprise box

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.