Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Give me the simple life.

It's weird!  I can't believe how many really cool toys I have, but I still have some of my best fun just playing with simple things like a big plastic bag and a piece of string.  Of course, a lot of my fun is because Rich likes to play rough with me and tease me quite a bit.  I'm growing my claws out again as fast as I can, so I can get back at him when he's not expecting it and maybe draw a little blood in the process.  He'd better start wearing long pants.




 

2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, I guess they will take you to the vets again to get your nails trimmed ...

    I don't see any of the tons of toys and stuff you got as a prize from Hartz for winning their photo contest ...

    what ever happened to your favorite fuzzy owl toy ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the old guys longtime clients came to visit him, so he and Rich tidied up the place. As t turned out, the client really took to me and Rod ended up dragging out some stuff so his client friend could play with me. They did business together for almost 30 years until the old guy finally gave it up last December.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.