Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Hartz Angry Birds Pet Photo Contest Grand Prize

Me with my prizes from Hartz Pets! Love my Angry Birds! 
WOW!  Rich, the old guy and I were totally overwhelmed with the grand prize we received from Hartz yesterday. Thanks, Rich for entering the awesome photo of me.  We all had a lot of fun opening up the box and looking at all the goodies--too many to count.  Rich was busy shooting photos of me, so the old guy was taking the two videos.  They're both several minutes long, but kinda fun to watch.

Rich and the old guy are thinking that we should give some of the stuff to a local pet shelter, or something.  That's cool with me.  I don't think even I could ever get around to playing with everything in the package.  Thank you, Hartz, for all of the great stuff.


2 comments:

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.