Saturday, February 11, 2012

In Training for the Olympics

I hear that the Olympics are going to be held in London this year and I think that maybe I could be a medal winner in the high jump.  I've been practicing for quite a while now and would like to go to the tryouts. What do you think of my chances? I may need to go on a diet and quit eating so many chicken snacks if I want to qualify. The old guy grew up in England and that's where he had his first cat named Tibbles.  He says I'd like it over there because they have lots of fish and chips.



1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, you would have a lot of fun in England ..

    you might even get to meet some other Brit cats and enjoy playing the games they play and get to munch on what they do ...

    and it would be kewl for Rod to see some of the places he remembers from when he lived there

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.