Monday, September 5, 2011

Having fun with iPod ear buds.


I’m still trying to get used to the way Rich plays with me.  He’s a lot more energetic than the old guy and he also likes to tease me.  That’s not very nice!  I guess he used to do a lot of running and was also in several triathlons until he hurt his Achilles tendons a few years back.  Now, he just walks five miles very fast every day.  That’s a long way, but he listens to his iPod while he’s walking and stops off at Starbuck’s at the halfway point.  The ear buds are really fun to play with and I try to grab them anytime they’re laying around the house.  The old guy’s hearing is so bad, he needs to use the headset just to hear his iPhone.  Anyway, it’s fun to play with the ear buds when Rich is swinging them around.  I think I can hear the iPod playing ”What’s new pussy cat?” while I’m trying to grab the headset.


2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, what fun you are having with the iPod ear buds -- Rich can then put the songs in his itunes playlist for the olde guy to listen to ...

    I see that you now have TWELVE members -- you only had TEN no that long ago ...

    I didn't know that Rod as also kinda hard of hearing -- can't he get some type of smallish hearing aid to help him in this regard?

    It rained ALL day here again and is soooo much cooler that I took off the swivel fan in my study and even put a tshirt and briefs on or a little warmth ...

    the dermatologist told me that my overhanging stomach is due to the old age slowing down of my bodys ability to process and absorb what I munch on -- do you have any idea what needs to be done to to speed up my body processes to get rid of the paunch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old guy has hearing aids, but they're eight years old and his hearing has got quite a bit worse. He's looking at buying a new set, but they cost around $3,000 and he's reluctant to spend that much if he ain't going to be around too much longer. He just spent $3,000 for a bridge when he broke his front tooth. He's not short of cash, but he is cheap!

    When it comes to being overweight, you're looking to the wrong kitty to give you advice. The old guy is threatening to cut out all of my little chicken treats. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.