Sunday, September 18, 2011

On the prowl

It's weird, but when it's late at night, I get the urge to prowl around the house. The old guy is usually asleep, but last night he was watching a movie on TV and saw me prowling around.  I especially like to explore up on the ledge between the kitchen and living room.  The living room is still kind of a mess with the old TV still in there and some of Rich's other stuff that needs to go into storage.  I guess they'll eventually get it cleaned up and it will be easier for me to get into some places I haven't been able to reach.  I need to find a few more hideouts where I can pounce out on Rich when he's not expecting it.



2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, playful as usual ...

    just be careful that you don't knock anything down while you are crawling around way up there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a couple of close calls, but so far no problems.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.