Friday, September 30, 2011

Up close and personal.

In the afternoon, I usually like to take an afternoon nap up on the shelf in the old guy’s office.  It’s a nice place to get away from it all and just relax.  Yesterday, Rich saw me up there and just had to get up close to mess with me.  He sure does get that camera right in my face and he had better watch out if he doesn’t want to be paying out for repairs.  Of course, I am kinda cute and he can certainly take some nice shots of me.  I guess I’d better find a few new places to hide if I want a little privacy. 




2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, you are the MOST lovable photogenic cat in the entire universe! Your fans love your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tibbles, Steve Jobs, a co-founder and former chief executive officer of Apple Inc. (AAPL), died today, the company said in a statement. He was 56.

    Jobs stepped down as CEO in August after combating a rare form of cancer.

    Steves brilliance, passion and energy were the source of countless innovations that enrich and improve all of our lives, Apples board said in the statment. The world is immeasurably better because of Steve.

    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-10-05/steve-jobs-apple-co-founder-former-chief-executive-dead-at-56.html

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.