Saturday, May 14, 2011

Boring Saturday Afternoon.


The old guy’s place can really get boring on a Saturday afternoon and all his kids are busy, so I guess I'm stuck with him for the day.  Rich shot a graduation in Tucson yesterday and is shooting the Santa Monica Classic tomorrow; Greg is directing the WSA Surfing Championships; and Jill is on her way to a National Geographic cruise in Alaska.  Meanwhile, Rod’s parked on his chair for the rest of the day and I’m really kinda worn out after my activities earlier today.  I guess I’ll just cool it on the coffee table and maybe snuggle up with him for a nice long snooze a little later.




1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, you fun loving kitty, when you think a day might be boring ask Rod to take you to the beach to surf with him -- you sit on the front of his surfboard and as the flying fish jump out of the water you grab them in your paws and munch them as a tasty snack -- they say they taste just like chicken, your favorite meal -- what fun you would have

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.