Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Have A Tough Life


I figured I’d better “play nice” with the old guy after he got my claws clipped at the vet yesterday.  I saw him reading a bunch of stuff on-line about declawing and heard him talking to someone on the phone about it.  I’m sure glad he said he definitely won’t do it, but I guess I’d better be a little more careful when I try to use him as a scratching post.  Anyway, I snuggled up with the old guy and we had a nice nap until he had to get up off the chair.  Darn, I was having some really nice kitty dreams.




1 comment:

  1. A tough life? You must be kidding me -- what do you dream about? Fresh roasted mouse crackers?? An aquarium full of fishies that you can catch and snack on ? Sheredding Rod's sweater again and again ??

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.