Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cherries are all kinds of fun

The old guy went shopping today and brought back some nice fresh cherries.  He's been nibbling on them all afternoon and leaving the pits and stems in a glass.  They offer all kinds of opportunities for a little kitty to have some fun.  I've been snagging a few samples when he isn't looking and stashing them all over the house.  I took a bite of one of them, but they don't taste like anything I'd want to eat.  I think I'll just stick with a kitty chow and chicken diet, but it's nice to have some new toys.




  

1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, a couple days ago you said that you don't mess up the apartment for Rod, but you are at it AGAIN! I love cherry pie / ice cream / tarts too -- they are good for you. Why don't you grab an orange and start munching it from the rind right down to the center -- oranges contain antioccidants and vitamin C which help to keep you an active cat

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.