Monday, May 9, 2011

IT Kitty


The old guy sure spends a lot of his time on the computer and it is kinda interesting to see all the stuff he’s looking at on the screen.  I have my own little hideaway behind the monitor where I like to stash my treasures I find in the trashcan.  I also like to rearrange all of the nice little cables back there and maybe sharpen my teeth on them.  Once in a while, the old guy plugs his iPhone into one of the cables and gets new photos of me from iPhoto to show his workout friends at cardiac rehab.  All of the nurses and other old people there think I’m sooo cute.




1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, you should NEVER play with any kind of cables -- what would happen if you bit into a power cable? You would have to go with Rod to cardiac rehab, IF you survive the jolt!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.