Thursday, May 12, 2011

Not Easily Distracted

I really enjoy playing with my soft scratch post now that it's no longer hanging up.  However, the old guy bought a nice plump chicken just for me yesterday and baked it in the oven.  The weird old man enjoys cooking the giblets separately and eating them as a snack before dinner.  He put a little piece on the side table for me to try, but I don't see what's so great about it.  I decided to get back to playing and wait for the real thing.  Nothing like some white meat to make my day.

1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, Rod knows that giblets are tasty for him -- I like giblets and chicken livers, and so does my kitty -- white meat can be VERY tough to chew unless it is boiled for a couple hours, which is how I do it

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.