Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A visit from Rich

Rich, one of the old guy's sons, came to visit last night to help clean up the place and fix a few things (of course, nothing that I had messed up).  I can always depend on him for some excitement and he stayed true to form yesterday.  First he scared me half out of my skin with a vacuum cleaner, so I retreated into my cube.  Then, he attacked me with a broom.  All kinds of fun...NOT!  I'm sharpening up my claws and thinking up a few ways to get back at him the next time he visits.  I can cause some real pain--just ask the old guy.




1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, Rich was simply trying to brush off all your loose cat hairs from your play cube. The vacuum cleaner does make a lot MORE noise -- you must shed all over the place. You wouldn't be nasty and claw him up just because he was cleaning up YOUR mess, now would you? Now you have a nice clean apartment to play in

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.