Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wine Connoisseur


  The old guy is a real wine connoisseur and I love it when he replenishes his supply of fine wines.  Today, he went to Trader Joe’s and picked up a whole case of Charles Shaw merlot.  It must have cost a small fortune.  I don’t know why he refers to it as “Two Buck Chuck”.  His doctor told him he should drink a couple of glasses of red wine every night and he’s more than willing to oblige.  I get to play with the carton after he puts all of the bottles away and it’s a great way to have some fun.  I hope he hurries up and finishes off his supply so he can get another case.  Maybe he’ll get cabernet the next time. 





1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, boxes are lots of fun to play in -- I always have a couple for my kitty to amuse herself with. Rod knows how to spend his money -- Trader Joe's sounds like a discount booze venue -- Rod most likely gets the wine a LOT cheaper by the case -- I do the same thing at the nearby liquor store. I learned to have red / tinto wine with dinner when living for many years in Spain -- they say it is good for the heart and protects against cancer

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.