Saturday, December 3, 2011

Getting Ready for the Holidays.

The old guy ordered some special Xmas stamps a few days ago and they arrived in the mail today.  That was fast.  Rich tried to put a silly Santa hat on me for the photo, but I sure wasn’t going to put up with that.  He finally put it on top of a can of shaving cream and then plonked it on my head in Photoshop.  Pretty clever and I’ve gotta admit it’s kinda cute.  Thanks again to my big fan, Sonny, for sending us the certificate for the stamps.  The old guy doesn’t use snail mail very much anymore, so we’re going to have enough stamps to last us quite a while.

I had a quiet day on Thursday because Rich was invited to a special event that Sony put on down in San Diego.  He was gone all day and got to stay at the Hard Rock hotel that night.  He didn’t get back until late in the afternoon yesterday.  The old guy is good company, but doesn’t move around all that much, so it’s fun when Rich comes back and plays hard with me for a while.  He doesn’t think I saw them, but he picked up two new cubes for me.  I think he’s waiting to give them to me as Xmas presents.  I wonder if the old guy will be a Scrooge, or break down and get me something as well?   



1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, your Christmas stamp is the best thus far ...

    I got my first Christmas gift today ...

    well, I got my first Christmas present today ...

    thank you ... thank you ...

    thank you kindly ...

    soooo, WHO gave it to me ?

    ME ... ME ... ME ...

    what did I receive from ME ??

    an Apple iPhoneG4 online from the AT&T store ...

    it ONLY cost me a measley $99 !!

    I couldn't activate it online so I went to the closest RadioShack ...

    one of the gals there said that since I did NOT purchase it there, she couldn't do anything for me ...

    another NICER lady did activate it for me ...

    now I have to figure out how to type in stuff -- my finger nails don't do it, so I gotta try to type with my fingers, making some mistakes in the process ...

    I know that Rod uses an iPhone !!

    he will have to send me an email with his iPhone number in so so we can chat some time

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.