Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tibs & the Angry Bird

It's been kind of quiet over the last few days.  I've been snuggling up with the old guy for some nice long naps and having fun playing with some of my new toys with Rich.  The Hartz Angry Birds are all kinds of fun, but it can be pretty frustrating when I can't catch them.  Rich makes sure that he makes it as hard as possible for me and I've got to find some new ways to outsmart him.  I've got a few things tucked away in my head and--if they don't work--I've done an extra good job of sharpening my claws.  Bring 'em on!

1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, I see you are still fascinated by that angry bird, plus Rod's box seems to be a favorite place to play ...

    it will be New Years Eve in about 24 hours and maybe the birdy will have a couple more drinks of bubbly than it should have and may be easier to catch ?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.