Saturday, December 17, 2011

I'm feeling a little neglected.

Odin Cruse Anderson

It looks like I have a little competition these days.  Carli, the old guy's granddaughter just gave birth to Rod's first great-grandson, Odin Cruse Anderson, on December 13.  He weighed in at over 8-1/2 pounds, but he's still not close to my almost 15 pounds.  Rod hasn't been talking much about anything else since Odin appeared on the scene.  I'm happy for the old guy, but I hope he gets back to paying a little more attention to me.  We did get to snooze on the chair for a couple of hours this afternoon, so that was cool. Tomorrow, the old guy's daughter, Jill, will be coming to Orange County for a few hours to have brunch with the family.  She's pulling an inspection trip to Vietnam over the holidays, so she won't be home for Christmas.  I guess I'll be on my own while Rich and the old guy go up to San Clemente, so  I'm glad I've got all those nice new toys from Hartz to play with while they're away.

2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, did you know that ODIN is an olde Norse name for one of their gods ?

    cute baby !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tibbles, you can watch Santa feed the reindeer at

    http://reindeercam.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.