Thursday, December 1, 2011

Have I Finished Growing Yet?

The old guy's back has been hurting him quite a bit, so Troy, his physical therapist from cardiac rehab, came to the house yesterday to give him a treatment.  Troy couldn't believe how much I've grown since the last time he saw me.  He got his cat, Tux, around the same time that I came to live with the old guy and he says I'm much bigger than his kitty.  Troy asked the old guy if he was feeding me Miracle Grow.  Ha! pretty funny.  Maybe Rod is giving me a few too many chicken treats, but I'm still very athletic and can jump and climb just about anywhere I want.

When Rich and the old guy took me to get my claws trimmed a couple of weeks back, the vet said I weighed 14 lbs. 14 ounces.  I guess that is kinda big for a kitty, but I'm thinking I may just be a natural heavyweight.  I hope Rod waits until after the holidays before he decides to quit giving me a few treats.

Yesterday, I got another holiday treat from Sonny, one of my biggest fans.  He sent me another custom stamp gift certificate so the old guy can get some New Year's stamps made.  Thanks, Sonny.  We're waiting to get the Christmas stamps back soon and I'm really looking forward to that.  Sonny also sent us a massive chocolate bar, but the old guy didn't let me have any of it.  He scarfed down the whole thing in one sitting.  Oink!

1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, I decided NOT to mention the new package I sent you -- I wanted it to be a complete surprise ...

    I hope that Rod is feeling his cheerios again after the exercise session ...

    Rod ATE that Santa money ??

    if he would have taken it to the North Pole he could have exchanged it for a PILE of moola ...

    then he could have taken all your online friends to some tropical island to celebrate Christmas together ...

    how could he possibly be such an OINK ??

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.