Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cathouse

I felt super hyper this morning and the old guy was really having trouble trying to keep up with me.  He says I have way too many toys and I'm turning his home into a cathouse.  For some reason, he seemed to think he was being funny.  What a weird old man.  Anyway, he says he has another surprise coming for me that he ordered from Amazon and that I'm just going to have to dump some of my junk.  We'll see about that.  Maybe I can stash some of it in the bedroom.  There's also a guest bedroom that he hasn't let me see yet.  Maybe I can put some of my favorite stuff in there if I can get him to let me in to see what it's like.  He says it's reserved for company,  but he never seems to have any that stays overnight.




2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, are you part Monkey? That tail of yours seems quasi-prehensile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Tibles has spoken that the green tube must stay!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.