Monday, March 21, 2011

Tibbles Has a Lazy Sunday Evening


It was cold and rainy last night and I just wanted to lie around and take it easy for a while.  As usual, the old guy had his camera on and was waiting for me to do something “cute”, but I wasn’t in the mood.  Heck, it was Sunday night and I had a very busy week.  Rod says this video is about as interesting as watching grass grow, but I find it very relaxing.
The old guy told me that Rich is on his way to Guam to shoot an Xterra race and he won’t be back until next Monday, but I’m looking forward to seeing Rod’s daughter, Jill, this week.  She’s coming out from Chicago to direct a cruise to Mexico.  She travels all over the world so the old guy doesn’t get to see her very often.  She really loves cats and should be lots of fun.  Maybe she’ll bring me a new toy, or some kind of treat.





1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, why don't you ask Rod to take you to the beach where you could practive your backstroke or even get on a surfboard with him and ride a few waves? What fun you would have!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.