Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tibbles Tests the Water

Sometimes I wonder if the old guy is losing it.  For some strange reason, he pricked holes in the tops of a half dozen eggs and then boiled them for 12 minutes in a saucepan.  Then, he dumped them in cold water in the sink.  What was that all about? So anyway, I really am fascinated by water, but I don't like to get my beautiful fur wet.  It's just too big a temptation for me not to check a full saucepan of water and see how it feels.  I don't mind getting my paws a little wet and  I'd love to try and get my paws on those eggs, but they're down too deep.  Maybe I'll be able to grab one when Rod takes them out.  I wonder what he's going to do with them?




 

2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, you are such a curious kitty. Rod boils the eggs to be able to eat what is inside the shell. Wait until he takes the shell off, then pounce on them out of the water - they are yummy eating and you don't have to get your paws wet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tibbles, Rod makes a small hole in the end of each egg so that it doesn't crack when boiling and the inside would leak out. See if he has the vintage flick, THE EGG AND I -- you would see it all there

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.