Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tibbles Explores the Red Cube

The old guy has let me keep my old green cube, but I really have done a good job of thrashing it and I guess I should give the new red cube a chance.  I checked it out for quite a while last night and it's kinda cool, so maybe I will start using it more.

Rod's daughter, Jill, visited us last night and I think I really impressed her.  The old guy and I were taking a nap when she came, but it didn't take long for me to wake up and impress her with my acrobatics.  She knows a lot about cats and says I'm really "energetic".  When they came back from dinner, Rod had some chicken for me and I think I like it even more than fish.  Really yummy!  Jill is directing a cruise down to Mexico, so we won't be able to see her again before she goes back to Chicago.  I sure hope she comes back to California soon.  Rich, the old guy's son is in Guam shooting an Xterra race and Rod's other son, Greg, is really busy, so I'm guessing we'll have a quiet weekend at home.  I'm going to try and get the old guy to give me some more chicken.  I'm getting tired of nothing but kitty chow and I'm a growing young boy.

1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, you always have a lot of fun playing in both cubes, you are so exciting to watch. Aren't you glad that Rod brought you some chicken? My Mom always said, chicken tastes good, and is GOOD for you -- my cats love it

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.