Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tibbles--I'm growing Up Fast

Tibbles at 8 weeks old.
It's hard to believe I've been living with the old man for three months now.  I'm growing up fast and will be six months old at the end of the month.

I wasn't sure what to think when Mike and Carol dropped me off at Rod's house in December, but the old guy is pretty cool, even if he is slow.  I've got lots of toys and he feeds me well.  He even cleans out my litter box every day.  That's gotta be loads of fun.

I'm hoping Rich will come down to see us soon so I can rough house with him. Maybe he'll take some nice new photos of me that a can post.
Tibbles at 5 months old

2 comments:

  1. Coming to see you and the old guy today Tibs. I am bringing my camera. I hope you can sit still for photos!

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still hasn't grown into those ears!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.