Sunday, March 13, 2011

The sun is shining, the birds are twittering.

It sure looks nice outside.  The sun is shining, the birds are twittering and Spring is just about here.  I wonder what it would be like to be an outdoors cat?  The old guy says that if I keep on wrecking his house, I may find out sooner than later.  He says he may let be go play with the coyotes.  I THINK he's just kidding.

Rod's son, Rich, helped him set up a Twitter account for me yesterday and I've already got a bunch of really cute girls following me.  If you want to follow me, my Twitter name is Tibsthecat.  Now I've got to think of some bright things to Tweet.





2 comments:

  1. Hey, Tibbles, you better watch out with all those girls on Twitter - they are ONLY interested in your hairy studly body!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.