Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tibbles Has An Early Morning Workout

There's nothing I enjoy more than waking the old guy up at 6:30 on a Saturday morning to feed me and keep me company.  I kind of rested up yesterday and I'm now feeling pretty feisty.  Rod gave me fresh water and filled up my food bowl and now I'm ready to roll. He's going to have a hard time keeping up with me today.

My old green cube is getting pretty beat up, but I still really enjoy it and hope the old guy doesn't toss it out for a while.  Rod says I'm too rambunctious--whatever that means. Hey, I'm still only five months old and need my play time.  He told me that if I behave myself, he may let me start a Twitter account so I can stay in touch with my fans.  That could be fun, but I'm not sure I can say much with 140 characters.



1 comment:

  1. Tibbles sure is an accomplished musician - do you think he might like to start his own bnd?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.