Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tibbles needs a tissue.

I don't know why they make it so difficult for a kitten to get a tissue when I need one.  Come on, I've got paws--not fingers.  I've been sneezing all morning and I think I may be allergic to the old guy.  Or maybe I'm catching a cold.  Thankfully, I'm indoors but it got really cold last night, so I snuggled in the old guys bed down by his feet.  I don't know why, but he doesn't deem to like it when I nibble on his toes.

I'm looking forward to seeing Rod's daughter, Jill, tomorrow.  I hope she brings me a treat from Chicago.



2 comments:

  1. Poor Tibbles, I hope you are not coming down with a cold. At least it isn't snowing where you are - we are expecting a couple inches of the fluffy white stuff over the next two days in NJ. I'll have to put the heater on again so my cats will be warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would help if your cats had hair!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.