Monday, April 25, 2011

Helping out in the office.

The old guy was pretty busy in the office today, so I figured I'd try and help him out.  He needed some more paper in the printer and I decided to try and open a new ream of paper for him.  It's kind of hard to get into something when paws and teeth are all you have, but I was able to get the wrapper off.  Actually, it didn't taste bad, but I wouldn't want to eat much of it.  I don't know why, but Rod didn't seem to appreciate my help all that much.  He said something about sending his blood pressure through the roof.  I guess I'll leave him alone for a while and maybe checkout the bathroom or the kitchen to see how I can help.





1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, those reams of paper are kinda hard to open, even for me -- you did a great job. Did you find what you were looking for in the nearby file folders? FINALLY, you rested under the heat of the desk lamp!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.