Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shower Inspection

I had a nice relaxing nap on the old guys desk earlier this morning and now I'm ready for a little action.  I've really been curious about the shower and what happens in there.  Every morning, the old guy goes in there and I hear the water running and him scat singing jazz tunes off key.  Huh...and he thinks I'm weird!  I had to think about it for a little while, but I decided I could easily jump up on the shower and explore further.  It looks pretty interesting in there and I'm sure I wouldn't have any trouble jumping down inside.  However, I'm not sure I could open the door to get out and Rod just might be mean enough to leave me in there all day.  That could be trouble.  I guess I'll wait to do that when he leaves the door open part way.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.