Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yawn!


From all the videos the old guy has taken of me, you’d think that all I do is play and try to destroy the bathrooms.  Not so!  Sometimes, I just like to relax and chill out.  One of my favorite hangouts is on the old guy’s desk in front of his computer.  Sometimes I sit on his keyboard and make all kinds of strange things happen with his computer, but usually, I just want to snooze and snuggle up on his arm.  Rod says it’s hard for him to work when I do that, but I think he really likes it.  I think I’ll hang out up here for a while and just have a lazy day.




1 comment:

  1. Hey there Tibbles, I just got my trusty iMac back and can once again watch your videos and read your blogs for the entire month of April -- this is the first one I am commenting on and have MANY more to view when I have time. The iMac was kaput for 25 days, so I gave a LOT of catching up to do

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.